My VGAP history
- about 1995. 1/2 game of VGA Planets 3
- 2007, April: looked for a good PBEM mail, evaluated some and found VGA Planets 4 is the best
- 2007, May: persuaded five friends to play a game of VGAP4, did some testing. Became a game host on Drewheads hosting site
- 2007, June-July: first test game with the Robots, finished after 40 turns. (won)
- 2007, Aug-Sept : second test game as the Scavenger tribes. currently we make 2 turns/day. Found out that the documentation on the Scavs is quite poor, got a login for the VGA Planets Wiki and started to add content. Won game after 40 turns.
- 2008, Jan: Finally "Archenar Wormhole Madness 2" starts. Surprisingly won when the host closed the game all of a sudden.
- 2007: Another Team Game: "To Be Or Not To Be", as EE.
 Races played
- Crewmember yid at Drewheads Hosting Site.
- Board game host at the Litfaß, Oldenburg, Germany; every sunday starting 6 p.m.
- Game Host on Drewheads V4 Hosting site.
- Fanatic stamp collector
 Testing Area
 Blanco Ship Comparison table
This list should aid you to choose from the various hulls. If you want to build a transporter, the Building Cost & Cargo Table should help you. If you plan to wage war try the Fighting Abilities - War Ships section. If you need some obscure device, look at Fighting Abilities - Other Ships. The Travelling & Scanners section should help you to spot scouts and tractors.
Red indicates particular bad values for that particular ship, Green background points out exceptional good ones. It is very likely that you will build ships because of their green spots.
The values are taken from the according ship pages from the WiKi and have been corrected with the changes made in package v4r23. Corrections welcome.
 Building Cost & Cargo
Ships with many green spots in this table will be your main freighters.
|Tech||Hull||Clasification||Cost||Mass||Duranium||Tritanium||Molybdenum||Fuel||Ord||Repair||Std. Cargo||Pod bays|
 Fighting Abilities
Displays the Attack & Defense abilities of the ships.
|Tech||Hull||Large W.||Small W.||PD||Ord||Evasive Bonus||Attack Bonus||Fighters||max.Armor||max.Shield||Relevant Devices|
 Travelling & Scanners
Ships with green spots classify as scouts or tractors.
|Tech||Hull||Engines||Generators||Power Bank||Max Speed||Max Hyp||Scan Range||Tractor Beam||Travelling & Misc Devices|