Several ship weapons, ground base Ion Cannons, Gun Zero, Stellar Matter Launcher, and other weaponry requires ammunition to be able to launch at the enemy. The ammunition is also known as ordnance. One of the main ways to produce ordnance is the ground base structure: Ordnance Plant. Not all races can build one of these, so they need to look for other ways to produce ordnance.
- Produces ammunition / ordnance / ord.
- 10 MC + 1 Supply = 100 ordnance
- You can choose the amount of megacredits that you'd like to spend on ordnance per turn, which ranges from 0 to 10 000 (for 0 to 100 000 ord).
- 100,000+ Siliconoids will double the Ord production in the base they are in.
- For Crystals, each 50 Siliconoids at a ground base produce 1 ordnance per turn. The maximum ordnance produced per turn by this method is 20,000.
- The Robotic Imperium produces double the normal amount of ordnance. Having 100k Siliconoids at the base will not quadruple the production. A Robotic ground base with 100k Siliconoids with a Ordnance Plant setting of 100 will produce 1,000 (standard) + 1,000 (Robots) + 1,000 (Siliconoids).
 Other ways to produce ordnance
- With the Ordnance Plant, every 100 ord take 10 mc and 1 supply.
- With the ship device Mobile Ord Factory 100 ord take 10 supplies and 0 mc.
 See Also
-  Ordnance Plant (offical help)