Neutronium is a metal that is refined and used to fuel ships and fighters so that they may traverse the galaxy at high speeds. Neutronium may start out as a mineral that you need to mine from the planet then refine it from ore into a usable metal.
- Unlike Planets version 3, ships with 0 fuel can fight, the only draw back is no Shields, shield need at least 2 fuel to work, but the fuel is not used.
- The Solorian Unity does not use Neutronium to fuel their ships and fighters. They use energy collected from stars.
- The Robotic Imperium can mine Neutronium with Insectoid Nests.
- The Crystal Assembly can mine Neutronium with their Hyperlathe buildings.
- The Fuel Dradle, Driller Killer, Mole Mobile Drilling Rig, and Plasmatron N6i Assault Units can all mine Neutronium, all but the Fuel Dradle can also smelt Neutronium ore.
 Fuel Related Ship Devices
 Fuel Producing Devices
- DTMS-N Fuel Converter converts other metals or supplies into Neutronium.
- The Fuel Drill mines Neutronium from planets.
- The Fuel Robber can steal Neutronium fuel from enemy ships.
- The Ore Processing ship device can refine Neutronium ore to Neutronium Fuel.
- The Ram Scoop will produce Neutronium on a moving ship.
 Devices Requiring Fuel To Work
Some ship devices require fuel to be on board the ship in order to function, but will not actually consume fuel.
- Ship shield need at least 2 fuel to work.
- Crystal Inferno device, 1 unit of Neutronium required
- Robot's Q Tanker needs >1kt for refuel fighter effect and >10kt for sensor profile damping effect to function (including cloaking itself)
- Target Enhancer needs 30 fuel on board (per combat)
 Devices That Consume Fuel
Some ship devices consume fuel while operating.
- The Cloaking Device will consume zero to 100 fuel per turn, depending on the ship Cloaking Fuel Burn statistic.
- Global Icer, 1-5 required, for each point of climate change, the ship will consume 1 kt of neutronium fuel.
- Global Warmer, 1-5 required, for each point of climate change, the ship will consume 1 kt of neutronium fuel.
- Gravity Well Generator, burns 10 units of Neutronium per turn. Fuel burn (and range) can be adjusted via HConfig settings.
- Ground Base Chunneler, 100 per chunnel
- Light Speed, 1000 per turn
- Security Device, 5 per turn
- Spindizzy, 500 per turn
- Transport Inhibitor, 10 per turn
- Warp Bubble Generator, 100 per turn
- Warp Chunneler, 100 per chunnel
Can a ship with 0 fuel can still move at warp ? (for a short distance, needing 0 fuel).
- Last time I tried it didn't work Jochen 19:30, 30 January 2008 (CET)
- I had several Deth Speculas that had movement issues the turn they were built. They started out with 2 fuel each, which they burned to cloak (prior to transfers and movement). Even though they were set to beam up fuel from the base that built them (and they did so), they seemed to have their speed set to zero when the cloak drained them to 0 fuel. Amaranthine 16:32, 3 October 2008 (CEST)