|Tax Rate Modifier||300%|
|Chance to Join||( (300 - Race PC - Race PR - Race Leadership - Race Law) / 400 + .05 ) * 100%|
 Crawler (Scavengers)
- Scav Crawlers gather 1 unit of food per 10,000 Insectoids.
 Hostility (Enforcers)
- Enforcers are eaten alive by Insectoid natives. One Insectoid will kill 200 Enforcer colonists or 70 Enforcer crew before being killed. Enforcer type 1 fighters can kill 800 Insectoid natives each and each type 2 ground attack craft can kill 1,250 Insectoid natives each. They have been known to send out distress messages when under attack.
Enforcers are not attacked by Insectoids until after turn 6. No Insectoids will be on their homeworld.
 Hostility (Aczanny)
- Insectoids will attack Aczanny colonists, crew and troops on sight. Every Insectoid will kill 100 Aczanny colonists or 50 Aczanny crew or 5 Aczanny troopers. Aczanny type 1 ground attack craft can kill 800 Insectoid natives each and each type 2 ground attack craft can kill 1250 Insectoid natives each.
 Insectoid Nest Abduction (Robots)
- The Insectoid Nest can steal away 3% of the colonists (killing an additional 4.5%) of other races with bases within range and make new Insectoids at a rate of 4 for every enemy colonist taken or 1/2 for every Cyborg colonist taken, generating 1 MC per 10 colonists stolen. Crystals, enemy Robots, and Solorian are immune to this. The range of the Nest is between 30ly and 400ly with the maximum being limited by the least of two values:
100ly + Turn_Number * 5ly
SQR(Colonists + Insectoids) / 5.
 Insectoid Nest Construction (Robots)
- Robots can build a base structure known as an Insectoid Nest that can house as many as 100,000 Insectoid natives. Natives in these nests can use Tritanium to build new Robots (1000 Colonists per kt of Tritanium).
 Insectoid Nest Conversion (Robots)
- Natives on the planet or base with an Insectoid Nest can be converted into new Insectoid natives at a rate of one native yielding 4 new Insectoids. Amorphous Worms, Insectoids, Siliconoids and Chupanoids are all immune to this conversion process. Enemy prisoners can be converted into Insectoids at a rate of 5 prisoners yielding 1 new Insectoid. Robots and Crystals are immune to conversion.
 Insectoid Nest Mining (Robots)
- Insectoid nests can mine up to 500 kt of fuel from the planet's core per turn. 2,000 Insectoids can mine 1 kt of Neutronium and produce 20 MC and 40 Ord.
 Insectoid Mining (Coalition)
- 50,000+ Insectoids will increase the mining rate by 100. This can be added to the effect of the Reptilians to a mining rate boost of +300 (50,000 Insectoids + 50,000 Reptilians)
 Better Joining Chance (Coalition)
The Reunited Coalition of Systems - In addition to the normal joining chance, each turn 5% of the Insectoids on a planet join a Coalition base.
 Easier To Find (Coalition)
 Xelovi Queen's Royal Honor Guard (Coalition)
Insectoids can be trained to be RCS troops on the X. 1260 Royal Class Heavy Cruiser.