What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.213.49
 February 25, 2010
Note: This is a bugfix release that is (probably) not available as download from the official VGA Planets homepage.
- Home guard wing "high guard" pilots weren't given a chance to escape when a wing was destroyed like other wings.
- Fixed an issue where your flight target would be able to change your firing target to someone that was not your enemy.
- Home guard wings spawned from a base that was destroyed in a VCR weren't getting their high guard.
- If a home guard wing’s owner that lost its base doesn’t have enough resource points then the wing will attempt to find another wing in combat, then up to 5 ly away to merge with. If that fails, then it’ll attempt to find another base or wing within its remaining travel distance for this turn and dock to it. If all of that fails then it is lost and a player message will be sent.
- Typo fix in Stellar Matter Launcher: "Our targeter can't get a lock on the target!" Target doesn't get another "t" when adding "ed" or "ing", so our fictitious word "targeter" shouldn't either.
 Known Issues
- VCR processing ending early.
- Apparently disabled units still able to fire.
- Wing long range fire not occurring when the enemy point defense is also long range.