- The Hacker Droid stores the Hull Plan of a ship being towed in the towing ship's data bank.
- The towing ship's data bank must not have a ship plan in it.
- It will work on any ship under tow (once before and once at the end of the movement phases), including enemy ships that you are not in control of and the ship itself.
- Before and after movement
 Moving The Hacked Plan
You can hack the plan and transfer it to as many ships as you wish in a single turn.
- The receiving ship needs to be at the same point and has to initiate a Ship Transfer to the hacker droid ship.
- The receiving ship has to turn on receive data under the Ship Command - Build screen.
- There is no limit on the amount of ships that can get the plan from a single original plan on the hacker droid ship.
- The receiving ships need to be of the same race as the hacker droid ship.
- The receiving ships must not have a plan stored in their memory banks to get the new plan.
- It can be allowed or not in a game check your game HConfig (default is On).
- Rebels, Cyborgs, Scavengers, People's Army, and University Alliance are immune to hull plan restrictions. and will be able to use Hacker Droid, move plan around and build alien hull ships even if the HConfig Alien Hull Trading Allowed = No
- Rebels, Cyborgs, Scavengers, People's Army, and University Alliance are able to use their Hacker Droid even when HConfig Hacker Droid = No (Host 208)
- A ship can tow itself to hack its plan, this is useful on a captured enemy ship with hacker droid.
 Ships with this Device
 See Also