Category:The Robotic Imperium - Ship
|1||Small Deep Space Freighter||Support|
|2||Cat's Paw||Support/warship, Nova Barbitic Minefield layer|
|3||Q Tanker|| Support|
|4||Pawn Class||Support, has a Bioscanner|
|6||Large Deep Space Freighter||Support|
|6||Instrumentality||Warship, can destroy enemy food from long range using the Eye of Madagon|
|8||Automa||Warship, has a Boarding Laser and Native Dust Off|
|10||Merlin Class Alchemy Ship||Support|
|10||Alaska Class Refinery Ship||Support|
|10||Super Transport Ship||Support|
|10||Vltava||Warship, has all fighter factories and a Jumpgate Builder|
- Ord plants produce double the normal amount of Ord
- Robots cannot build alien ships.
- Robot ships cannot be built by non-Robots.
- The Robotic Imperium's ships take less damage (1% hull and 2% system; doubled for Nova) from Barbitic and Nova Barbitic Minefield detonations, including chain reactions.
- Robot owned ships are not affected by the personnel killing effects of the Disrupter small weapon.
 Ship Devices
Robot ships include the following ship devices:
- Alchemy Forge
- Boarding Laser
- Barbitic Mine Dropper, drops Nova Barbitic Mines
- DTMS-N Fuel Converter
- Eye of Madagon
- Jumpgate Builder
- Food to Supply Converter
- Mobile Fighter(1) Factory
- Mobile Fighter(2) Factory
- Mobile Fighter(3) Factory
- Laser Mining Drill
- Native Dust Off
- Ore Processing
- Scalar Wave Damper
- Soil Sterilizer
 Starting Ships
|1||Cat's Paw||90||-||210*||950||6 Tachyon Gun||6 PTT||2 MML||1 GF Tokamak 8080|
|1||Instrumentality||90||-||1000*||1700||15 Tachyon Gun||8 PTT||4 MML||5 GF Tokamak 8080|
* with Master 213 and later
 Starting Ressources on Ships
Articles in category "The Robotic Imperium - Ship"
There are 13 articles in this category.