- Fighters are small aircrafts that can fly in the atmosphere of a planet as well as in deep space when being formed to fighter wings.
- Normally fighters are built at a Fighter Plant then formed into wings using an Air Attack Base. You can build a maximum of 1000 type I, 1000 type II and 1000 type III fighters per turn. This mean a single base with a Fighter plant can make up to 3000 fighters, you can make more than 3000 if you use more than one base.
- The Mobile Fighter Factories ship devices can produce fighters and form wings out of them in one go. (Note: You can build only as much fighter as you have space left in your fighter Bays)
- You can transport your fighters in ships with Fighter Bays and protect them from minefield hits/detonations and Glory Device explosions. Furthermore in many cases a transport with ships is faster then free floating fighter wings.
- Detailed info on the meaning of the different stats of fighters can be found here.
 Ground Combat
- The details on ground combat can be found here.
 Space Combat
There are 24 subcategories to this category.
Articles in category "Fighter"
There are 75 articles in this category.